Custom and Stock Label Media
Our Label Capabilities
Whether you just need a basic shipping label, an eye-catching product label, or an extra durable UL identification label, we’ve got you covered! We understand that the possibilities are endless when it comes to label applications, and that every client’s needs are different. Our sales representatives and support staff are always ready and willing to listen to your requirements in order to make sure that you get the labels or tags that you need for your company’s project.
- Over 300 different stocked labels, including thermal transfer, direct thermal, laser, tag, RFID and durable films.
- Standard flexographic label printing with up to 8 colors.
- High definition digital presses capable of 4CP and 6CP extended gamut printing.
- Custom UL and CSA labels available out of Dallas, TX and Itasca, IL.
- Highly durable film labels for use in BS5609 applications, surface mounted electronics, and extreme environments are available.
- Hundreds of adhesive options ranging from standard permanent, freezer grade, removable, ultra-removable, and highly aggressive. Regardless of difficulty, we WILL find an adhesive that will work for your needs.
- Security labels to help protect your products. Voids, destructible materials, and holographic labels are all within our capabilities.
- Reliable lead times given to you up front without a hassle. Most custom labels are ready to ship in 7-10 working days. Exotic and custom coated materials may take longer. Rush orders are always welcome for last minute needs!
Click here to download our label catalog
Do you need help designing a label?
Consider Conti Systems as your personal design team for your project. We are happy to work with you as we go through the design process.
Our fixed price concept development and design model is designed to make it easy for you to receive high quality graphic design services. For single low price, you receive up to 3 design concepts based on the info you have provided. Once a design is selected, you will receive up to 3 revisions to complete the project. If there is a change of scope or if run-on changes occur, additional charges will be added.
To learn more click here